Jeff earned a bachelor’s degree in communicative disorders from Utah State University in Logan. He remained at Utah State to get his master’s in communicative disorders and speech/language pathology.
Jeff is certified in VitalStim and DPNS techniques for swallowing and voice treatment. He works closely with the radiology department at Madison Memorial to provide modified barium swallow studies.
His areas of specialty include the following:
- Acute and post-acute speech-language pathology
- Adult language deficits
- Certification in deep pharyngeal neuromuscular stimulation
- Certification in LSVT Loud for Parkinson’s Disorder
- Certification in VitalStim
- Language and cognitive problems
- Neuro-cognitive disorders
- Speech therapy
- Swallowing therapy
- TBI (traumatic brain injuries)
Jeff enjoys camping, hiking, and kayaking. He lives with his wife and four children, together with Cali, their 8-year-old calico cat, in Rexburg.