Want to Quit Smoking?
According to the 2018 County Health Rankings, Madison County has a Adult Smoking Prevalence of 16%, the seventh highest value of any county in Idaho.
Come join us for our FREE Smoking Cessation Classes with Tate Swensen. Tate is a contracted cessation facilitator through Eastern Idaho Public Health.
This is an 4 week program with 1-hour long weekly classes where we will learn about:
- Nicotine addiction and habit
• Consequences of tobacco use
• Benefits of being smoke-free
• Information and tips on how to quit
• Dealing with withdrawal symptoms
• Coping strategies
• Managing stress through relaxation techniques
• Nutrition and exercise, avoid weight gain
• Social supports
• How to become a non-tobacco user for life
Meetings will be held every Wednesday from January 16th – February 13th at 6:00 pm in the Steiner Conference Room.